Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stars and Revolutions

Thanks to everyone who came out for Colonial Days yesterday. I would list all your names here, as well as those who helped out beforehand, but I know how faulty my memory is, and I would be guaranteed to offend someone. Needless to say, it was a really cool day, and I really appreciate everyone's help in making the day possible. 

Next week, it's back to business while we can. The week after that is another four-day week, and so we need to use up every ounce of time we have possible. The kids kind of balked at the amount of homework from Thursday, but the truth is that's what they need to get used to (more like about two or three times that much) in middle school. I'm trying to gear them up for reality, but I'm hoping it won't be too painful for everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, Mr.C it is Brandon. HI. Nice website. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


Still give the class drawing lessons? ANd how is justin c.?

Anonymous said...

THE GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!

ROCK ON MR. C



-BRANDON, JAPANESE COMIC FANTIC

Jeff said...

Hello, Brandon. Good to hear from you. Justin C. is doing well, and deserves to have his name CAPITALIZED! Did I teach you nothing, Brandon?

I hope junior high is treating you well.