Friday, May 9, 2008

All In a Year's Work

The book report project, which is rather involved, is due next Friday. Make sure your child is working on this at home. I'm actually toying with the idea of changing the due date to the following Monday, but that will take some doing. I'm pretty sure the grades are going to need to be in by the end of that week, and I'll be hard pressed to find the time to get them all graded during that week. I'll figure something out, but have them try to aim for Friday.

You know these kids; they're very social. I don't mean this in a bad way, but I'm working hard to keep them really busy up until the end of the school year. It's amazing how much they're growing up. If you look at the pictures of them from camp, they look like babies when you compare them with how they look now. They're growing up like crazy.

No comments: