Sunday, March 2, 2008

Math Bowl Update

Dear Math Bowl Parents--

The big event is only one day away! Hopefully your kids feel prepared and ready. Even though I do my best to prepare them, a couple questions always catch me off guard, so go easy on your kids! I’m confident they they’re going to do extremely well.

A few logistical matters:

1. The event begins at 5:00, but I’ve told the kids I want them to arrive between 4:30 and 4:45. At this time, I will be in a coach’s meeting, so I’m looking for some parents who could keep an eye on the kids during that time.

2. Forest Dale is the location, just south of Woodbrook on 106th Street. Be thankful for this! One year we were in downtown Indianapolis, and typically we’re somewhere out in Fishers or Westfield. This is the closest we’ve ever been.

Parents are encouraged to stay and sit as a block to cheer the kids on as they go.

If you have any more questions, please e-mail me at jcarter1@ccs.k12.in.us.

Best,
Mr. Carter

No comments: