Monday, March 24, 2008

All Over the World

Click here for the newest way-cool educational website! Actually, I have no idea how "new" it is, but it's new to me. Most excellent in all ways.

As you may have heard, I'm pretty gimpy right now, but it's okay. I only have to use the crutches for a couple more days, and then it's all cool. The kids were very good to me today, and that's about the most I can hope for. They even got together and made me a get-well card. My ankle's not broken, as I found out right after school, much to my relief.

We do have spelling this week, but we do not have Caesar's English this week. We'll actually be doing some Social Studies during Word Study this week, and in my homeroom we'll be reading a short story from the A-Z website. Oh, and also there's a Geography quiz tomorrow.

No comments: