Tuesday, May 8, 2007

O Mother, Where Art Thou?

A note from me today. Right now my Math class is working on just one of their end-of-the-year assessments. Yes, there are a handful of them.

However, in class today we did get to make our Mother's Day gifts. We used sticks found outside on the playground, a hot glue gun, and twine to make an easel to hold up a picture of the kids that I took on my camera. The kids were very creative in their pictures, some of them writing "I love Mom" on the white board or on their biceps. As long as it didn't get out of hand, I took their picture the way they wanted.

We also learned about Indiana Sports in Social Studies this morning. Oh, and good news; we do get to go to Cool Creek Park--just our class--on Tuesday, May 29th, so be on the lookout for a permission slip coming home soon.

No comments: