Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Whew. I just got home about twenty minutes ago from a very karate weekend. The good news is that I did manage to nab about two hours yesterday afternoon to grade some papers, and woke up early this morning to get some plans made for this week. We are going to have a very Social Studies and Science-heavy week this week, because such things can be handled pretty easily without homework.

The reason for no homework? ISTEP testing. We won't have too much in any one day, but because of our limited time for testing, it will run from tomorrow (I imagine today, by the time you're reading this...) until next Monday.*

My Math class may be affected a little bit as far as the time goes, but Math should be fairly regular as well. 

*By the way, NEXT Monday, I do plan to send home a spelling list. We end our testing next Monday, and therefore homework will resume that night. I'm just warning everyone right now.

No comments: