Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hands to Take Hold of the Scene

Hey, everyone.

An email chain going around the parents of my past year's class (what a great group of people) is discussing being a part of a meal train for the Weindorfs. Mrs. White and past 5-1 mom Mrs. Baldwin are my connections here. I haven't yet heard back from Mrs. White, but I thought I'd go ahead and put it up here because I can't see her minding me putting it on the blog.

Until I do have her permission, though, please email me at jcarter1@ccs.k12.in.us if you want to be included in the people offering to help the Weindorfs during the upcoming weeks. I will pass the information along to Mrs. White.

Thanks so much, everyone. It's been great to see such an outpouring of support toward the Weindorf family from the 5-1 family. As I said earlier, I told the kids on the first day of school last year that we would operate our classroom as a family. It makes me happy to see that this didn't end on the last day just because the school year did. 

2 comments:

Harry Zhou said...

I can't believe this is happening!:(

Jeff said...

I can't either, Harry. It's awful. It makes no sense.