Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Paper Trails

The kids have been working hard on their papers in class. We've been taking notes on notecards, both in the computer lab and in the classroom from their books and encyclopedias. I'm really pretty profoundly happy with how they've been working.

I don't want this to be a stressful thing for anyone. I'm here to help at any time.

Patrick wanted to be mentioned on the blog. There it is.

Tomorrow Spelling meaning exercise is due, and my Math class has homework due tomorrow also on rates. I believe it's Study Link 8.2. Also, the kids' forty (at least) notecards--not counting their bibliography cards--are due next Wednesday, March 18.

Send me an e-mail if you have any questions! jcarter1@ccs.k12.in.us

Oh, and this was Will, by the way. Mr. Carter, who is a total BEAST, asked me to be the blogger. So now I'm finally doing my duty.

No comments: