Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lock-Downs and Juice Lids

Hello, folks! 

Well, today we watched the inauguration on TV, went to the planetarium, and had an extra-long bus adventure. I told the kids that tomorrow it's back to business. There's way too much to do, and even though we got a little bit ahead earlier on in the year, we're just about where we need to be right now--but we have to stay where we need to be for the rest of the year, if that makes any sense. 

Next week we'll have a Caesar's English quiz, and this Friday is a Spelling test. 

I'll talk to everyone soon. I'm in the middle of moving right now, so I'm sorry if my response time is slow, my graded papers are slow to return, and if your child comes home and tells you there are a lot of empty boxes in my classroom because the custodians are delivering them to me. Please e-mail me if you have any questions. 

Oh, and I implore you, please sign up to volunteer for Colonial Days! And send in your juice can lids. 

No comments: