Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dry Fire

Okay, wow. Have I ever gotten a reaction of e-mail from you guys. Let me first state that I didn't mean anything by the "personal problems have led me to be unable to fulfill my duties as the team captain of Team Woodbrook". By that, I meant that I've been spending way too much time doing karate and tutoring, and have been left with very little time to do anything else. Just let me state for the record that I'm perfectly fine. Could I use some help with Relay for Life? Absolutely. But that's about it.

I sincerely appreciate your concern. Honestly, I don't know anyone else who receives this much support from the parents of his students--both past and present.

And from one of you, you sent me this link. Thanks, this looks like an awesome opportunity from Apple. I'm wondering if they'd mind a teacher showing up to these things...

No comments: