Friday, July 6, 2007

The Pleasure Was All Mine

Laura asks what everyone's been reading. While I can't make any decent suggestions (summer is when I read grown-up books that would be of little interest to most of you), I would open it up to everyone to say what they've been reading this summer.

Oh, and Aaron still has Barton. And that's okay. I called his house, but haven't received a response yet. Hey, he can keep Barton all summer if he wants to.

Last night I went to the Reds game (thanks, Jake!). They looked pretty darn good last night.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting my comment out there Mr. C!
Laura

Emma said...

I'm re-reading Harry Potter 5

Anonymous said...

That's probably a good idea, since the mocie is coming out.
Laura

Anonymous said...

I mean movie.
Laura

Gemma said...

lots of typos laura!

Gemma said...

I'm rereading all the books I found from cleaning my room. I'll post the list on my blog and maybe I'll finally figure out who wants what.

Anonymous said...

Everyone, Everyone, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LAST BOOK OF HARRY POTTER, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE THIRD TO LAST PAGE, E-MAIL ME. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SECOND TO LAST PAGE, LISTEN TO, RADIO NOW 93.1 AT 10am. IF YOU MISS IT I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS. FRIDAY THE 20TH, TOMMARROW, AT 10AM, THEY WILL READ THE LAST PAGE ON THE AIR. MY E-MAIL IS, aphotdog95@aim.com, Aaron

Emma said...

Aaron, I seriously doubt that you are telling the truth. Being a huge Harry Potter reader and being very excited about the new book, I can pretty safely say that that is very unlikely.

Anonymous said...

it true!

-Aaron

Anonymous said...

I have some sad news, Radio Now 93.1 will not say what happens in the 2nd to last and the last pages because of threats they got in e-mails like "If you say what happens, expect a bullit in your head."

But I do know what happens in the end, beause last night they read the 3rd to last page. If you want to know how they got that info, email me.
-Aaron, aphotdog95@aim.com

Anonymous said...

Sherlock Holmes........ Sherlock Holmes......... read Sherlock Holmes!

Anonymous said...

Aaron, you are such a wierdo.
laura