Sunday, March 16, 2014

Magic Bus

Well, it seems that maybe I've bitten off more than I can chew (idiom) this week. That is okay, however. It sure beats being under-prepared. I have to tell you that it sure is nice having ISTEP over with, because it really frees up the lesson planning. Plus we have have quizzes and tests again, and we will.

The biggest things that we will have this week are the Theme Test on Wednesday for Reading, a vocabulary quiz on Thursday for Science, and a Spelling Test on Friday.

Here is a smattering of other things that may affect your foreseeable future as it involves your child and/or life at Woodbrook:
  • Saturday, March 22: The Mane Event at Woodbrook. I will be there selling tickets. Hope to see everyone there!
  • April 4-11: Spring Break!
  • April 14-18: Wellness Week at Woodbrook. 
Let me know if you have any questions. I may not have the answer, but I'm sure I'll be able to hook you up with someone who does. 

No comments: