Sunday, November 22, 2009

Now the Halftime Air Was Sweet Perfume

So I have a bunch of papers graded now (even those giant sheets with the pictures of the adjectives), and now I only have a stack of Math papers left to grade and about 2/3 of the journals to finish. Even though I'm not allowed to exercise, I was about to go crazy just laying on the couch, so I had to put the rest of those off for awhile. I do have plans made for this half-week already, though, so that makes me pretty happy. Other than that, it's been a lot of laundry, tons of football (including a *ahem* certain Oaken Bucket game yesterday--who won that again?), and some movies (sorry, Carter, couldn't find Hot Rod in time).

Now I'm just excited to get these wires taken off. They're full-blown annoying now.

2 comments:

Sara Cox said...

Fabulous song...I wonder how many kids (much less parents) know this one...

Jeff said...

Yeah, sometimes my titles can get a little esoteric, so I'm glad you caught this one! :0)