Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Bad Moon Rising

Oh, man. What a day.

We started off this morning being skipped over by the office and whoever was in charge of picture day for taking our school pictures, which threw our math class off course, which meant I had several kids sitting in the hallway outside my room while we waited for my class to get back (eventually) so that my homeroom could get to their math classes (hey, a little less than half of math was saved today, at least). We were lined up to go to the computer lab so that I could show them how to get onto Khan Academy to do some exercises online from home, but because of the mess-up, those plans were ruined.

Then, things started going downhill.

But, I have to say that, despite everything, your kids remained upbeat and rolled with the punches throughout the day. I was so grateful for the cooperativeness that almost everyone showed throughout the day. It wasn't an easy one, but that makes it so much easier.

Just as a reminder, the kids have their take-home test due on Friday, as well as a Reader's Response due that same day.

I hope everyone has had a good evening! By the way, as I type these lines, I am looking out the window at a full moon.

Yep, that makes sense!

No comments: