Friday, May 27, 2011

Have You Seen the Little Pieces?


Thank you, class of 2010-2011, for:
  • udders
  • mistaking chapstick for a glue stick
  • put your right cheek on your desk
  • connect the dots, la la la la
  • Ten Banana Cream Pies
  • I'm gonna bust you up
  • shree, the letter between M and N
  • YPs and MPs
  • Build Me Up Buttercup
  • the thinking crane
  • Aunt Sally
  • The Train Met Lucy ("Lucy, it's time for dinner! OH MY GOSH, LUCY!!")
  • pink pajamas penguins on the bottom
  • Dr. Cone
  • Kirby
  • shamwow
  • don't look at the bottom
  • "That's why pencils have erasers"
  • Red Strong
  • octobugs
  • Origami Yoda
  • Ben Franklin's air baths
  • Qwerty Stevens
  • Barton's horrific odor
  • the day Todd died
  • the first day of school
  • Carter Currency
  • Little Sneezer's
  • Happy Fam
  • filing the first graders into a cage during the Rube Goldberg contest
  • the never ending wagon trip across America
  • Izak Singer
  • cricket sounds
  • why?
  • Here's the dil (Gary: "Dilemma")
  • In the meantime, in the inbetween time
  • You just need a little more time to cook
  • The Birthday Committee
  • The Children of America
  • kicking exercises
  • Griffin's hugs
  • Brock's water fountains
  • sticks of kismet and destiny
  • Jen Snodgrass
  • the sound of happiness
  • fire drill karate lessons
  • Jammin' Minutes
  • the stalkers outside the door (oh, how they wish they would have been in my class!)
  • air knucks
  • the stopwatch game
  • the Game of Sum
  • exponent ball
  • recess buddies
  • sign out sheets
  • Brock rebounding for me when I'd miss the trash can
  • my dull reading voice
  • oxygen-giving cat ("Suck on my nose")
  • the dance party
  • the spider nest above Blake's head
  • dog crumbs
  • the TV problems
  • Babies, Babies
  • Poison Girls (boys and girls)
  • Super Dinosaur
  • stories from Camp Tecumseh
  • owl pellets
  • comic books
  • Andrew's box
  • chihuahua wearing a taco
  • book club
  • floor corn
  • Patrick Gass
  • I'm looking for a class
  • Many, many more...
I miss you guys already. Thank you for such a great year.

14 comments:

Mona aka Luna said...

Mr.Carter i sent you an email you might of got it but if you didnt i miss you so much that i was crying. i want to thsnk you for teaching me!!!!!

brooke said...

I could not stop crying i am so sad.

Drew said...

/\/\
(o.o )
(>.< )

VIVA said...

I'm not sure what I'm writing exactly but, the last day of school was a bit different than last year's.
I wasn't regretting walking out the door today. I was ok with saying good bye to most of my teachers.I wasn't whiping snot on my shirt. instead of walking slowly down the halls crying, i was laughing and yelling and excited about leaving beacuse it was hard to feel sad today because first i wasn't leaving the school and none of my teachers left the impact like you did. we all wanted to come and see you today but it didn't really workout. If all my teachers were like you leaving 6th grade would be impossible i still miss you, M.C. and i think i always will.

Bethanie said...

Mr. carter, keep in touch I miss u sooooo much Im crying still

Jeff said...

Let me guess, Drew...a cat?

Everybody: I will miss you a bunch, so you'd better keep in touch!

Viva: That is one of the nicest things anyone's ever said. I still miss you too. I will see you at Relay for Life, right? Thanks again for those words and thoughts.

Drew said...

Nope, a rabbit!

Drew said...

We have about 75 inside jokes Mr. Carter typed up.

Tess and Rachel said...

We miss you sooooooooo much Mr.Carter.Keep in touch!see you soon!

Brooke said...

i miss you alot Mr.Carter, I hope we can keep in touch. You are a great teacher and thanks for teaching me.

Lily said...

I miss you so much Mr.C

Jeff said...

I miss you guys too. You guys all have a great summer! :)

Ally said...

There will never be another last day of school that was as sad as this years! I thought I was gonna die of crying!

Mona said...

Thats a great way to die(not really)