Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Going Off the Rails On a Crazy Train

Well, we got everything all situated for our new situation in Math today. We'll be implementing the Otter Creek program for the mastery of math facts. This has long been a complaint of our other Math program, and so this daily exercise should prove helpful to all Woodbrook students from here on out.

I received word the other day from Mrs. Adaniya that Colonial Days are on Friday, February 4th this year. Get your colonial outfit ready, and be prepared to have a good time.

But long before that will be our trip to Camp Tecumseh--as in one week from tomorrow. This will be an awesome time! Be there! Of course I'll post pictures here as well. We're going to have a great time!

4 comments:

gdawg said...

camp tecumseh, camp tecumseh, camp tecumseh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mona Goggins said...

Im SO excited to Camp T

Viva said...

Mr.Carter,
I introduced Dorey to my journalism teacher. He wanted to call my Mom.
He has the same journal topics book you do, but today we didn't use it. Instead we wrote a letter to Frankenstein's creator as if we were Frankenstein. I thought that topic was bad so I wrote Dorey's story. Ellie, Noah,and Hope liked it.
Right now I'm working on keyboarding homework but i needed a break so i thought i'd look at your blog.
Viva
(Codename Natasha)

Jeff said...

That's awesome, Viva. I guess it takes a special kind of person to appreciate Dorey. Send me Dorey's story; I want to read it.